📖 商务英语手册
出国参展常用英语口语 · 按场景分类 · 支持朗读与复制 · 展会沟通更自信
🤝 展会接待与寒暄 — Exhibition Reception & Greetings
Welcome to our booth! How may I help you?
欢迎来到我们的展位!有什么可以帮您的?
Good morning! Thank you for stopping by.
早上好!感谢您驻足参观。
Here is my business card. May I have yours?
这是我的名片,可以给我您的名片吗?
Is this your first time at this exhibition?
这是您第一次参加这个展会吗?
Which country are you from?
您来自哪个国家?
Please take a seat and let me show you our products.
请坐,让我为您介绍我们的产品。
Would you like a brochure or some samples?
您需要产品手册或样品吗?
Feel free to take a look around our booth.
请随意参观我们的展位。
📦 产品介绍与演示 — Product Introduction & Demo
This is our latest model, launched just last month.
这是我们上个月刚发布的最新款。
Our products are made with high-quality materials.
我们的产品采用高品质材料制造。
Let me demonstrate how it works.
让我演示一下它的操作方法。
This product has a two-year warranty.
这款产品提供两年质保。
Compared to our competitors, our product offers better energy efficiency.
相比竞争对手,我们的产品能效更高。
We can customize the product according to your specifications.
我们可以根据您的规格定制产品。
This is our best-selling item in the European market.
这是我们欧洲市场最畅销的产品。
The minimum order quantity is 500 units.
最小起订量为500件。
💰 询价与报价 — Inquiry & Quotation
Could you give me an approximate price for this model?
这个型号能给我一个大概的价格吗?
We can send you a detailed quotation after the show.
展会结束后我们可以给您发送详细报价单。
The price varies depending on the quantity ordered.
价格根据订购数量而定。
We offer competitive pricing for bulk orders.
批量订购我们提供有竞争力的价格。
Does the price include shipping and insurance?
价格包含运费和保险吗?
We usually quote in US dollars on FOB terms.
我们通常以美元报FOB价格。
The validity of this quotation is 30 days.
此报价有效期为30天。
📊 谈判与议价 — Negotiation & Bargaining
If you increase the order quantity, we can offer a better price.
如果您增加订购量,我们可以提供更优惠的价格。
Let's find a middle ground that works for both of us.
让我们找到一个双方都能接受的折中方案。
This is our best offer. I'm afraid we cannot go any lower.
这是我们的最优报价,恐怕不能再低了。
We can offer a 5% discount for orders over 10,000 units.
超过10000件我们可以提供5%的折扣。
What payment terms do you prefer?
您倾向于哪种付款方式?
We accept T/T, L/C, and Western Union.
我们接受电汇、信用证和西联汇款。
📝 订单与合同 — Order & Contract
We will prepare the proforma invoice for your confirmation.
我们将准备形式发票供您确认。
The delivery time is approximately 30 days after receiving the deposit.
收到定金后交货时间约为30天。
Please sign the contract and send it back to us.
请签署合同并发回给我们。
A 30% deposit is required to start production.
需要30%的定金才能开始生产。
We will keep you updated on the production progress.
我们会随时向您更新生产进度。
👋 告别与后续跟进 — Farewell & Follow-up
Thank you for visiting our booth today.
感谢您今天参观我们的展位。
I will email you the detailed information by tomorrow.
我明天会把详细信息通过邮件发给您。
Let's keep in touch after the exhibition.
展会结束后保持联系。
Have a safe trip back home!
祝您返程旅途平安!
We look forward to working with you soon.
期待尽快与您合作。
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
如有任何问题,请随时联系我。
🍽️ 商务社交 — Business Socializing
Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?
今晚愿意和我们一起共进晚餐吗?
It's a pleasure to meet you in person.
很高兴能亲自见到您。
How do you find the exhibition so far?
您觉得到目前为止展会怎么样?
Cheers to our future cooperation!
为我们未来的合作干杯!
Do you have any plans to visit China?
您有计划来中国参观吗?
📞 电话与邮件 — Phone & Email Communication
Hello, this is [Name] from [Company]. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
您好,我是[公司名]的[姓名],请问史密斯先生在吗?
I am following up on the quotation we discussed at the exhibition.
我想跟进一下我们在展会上讨论过的报价。
Please find the attached file for your reference.
请查收附件供您参考。
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
期待尽快收到您的回复。
Could you please confirm receipt of this email?
收到邮件后能否确认一下?